VIDEO EDITING TUITION
LEARN TO BE A VIDEO EDITOR
From narrative scene editing to documentary editing, our video editing lessons will help you make a movie, short film, or documentary.
Nothing quite best hands on learning with an expert. Our video editing team have over a decade of industry experience and offer 1-2-1 hands on tuition. Learn the art of video editing from our expert instructors using professional video editing software Premiere Pro.
PROFESSIONAL VIDEO EDITING COURSE
• 6-Week part-time professional video editing course for people looking for practical training in creative screen content.
• Gain experience in video editing, colour grading, visual effects, motion graphic integration and sound design.
• Develop a comprehensive portfolio that includes short form, factual, episodic and long-form productions for film, TV and the web.
• Expert tuition to help trainees secure a job in the creative industries.
• Our hands-on training prepares the next generation of smart screen creatives for work in the real world. It builds creative and technical skills essential to succeed in today’s YouTube, Film, Television and Mobile Media Industries. Our high-caliber tuition teaches the fundamentals of storytelling, production, native video editing and the business skills needed to succeed in the real world.
• Being a great video editor and knowing what to charge and the acceptable pressure and time requirements that most editors will be under is also essential to becoming an professional video editor.
• Build an attractive portfolio and put your knowledge into practice during the course, by working with external companies and creating projects for industry clients. This intense 6-week course puts you in a great position to succeed and enables you to get more time for freelance work, travel, self directed learning.
• 6-week Professional Video Editing Course.
• Six 4-hour lessons with video editor (over 10 years experience).
• Industry ready showreel showing off your new video editing skills.
• Telephone & Email support given throughout the 6-week course.
• Business advice and freelance editing rates disclosed.
• Laptop with Premier Pro Subscription (we can help you source this if needed).
• External Hard Drive (1TB recommended).
• Editing from home will be required.