LEARN HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL
LEARN TO BE A VIDEOGRAPHER
We’ve been making most styles of video for well over a decade now and work with some of the best freelancers in London & the South East. We work in small production groups and also as independent freelancers and have a combined experience of over 25 years. We’ve produced multi camera live streaming events for Broadcast TV and smaller videos for local companies looking to publicise their business on YouTube. We have the experience, let us share this with you.
PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHER COURSE
• 4-Week Professional videographer course - designed for camera operators looking for practical training.
• Gain experience in the skills needed to be a professional freelance videographer, kit selection, colour balancing, professional audio and sound design.
• Develop a comprehensive portfolio that includes short form, factual, episodic and long-form productions for film, TV and the web.
• Expert tuition to help trainees secure a job in the creative industries.
• Our hands-on training prepares the next generation of smart screen creatives for work in the real world. It builds creative and technical skills essential to succeed in today’s YouTube, Film, Television and Mobile Media Industries. Our high-caliber tuition teaches the fundamentals of storytelling, production and the business skills needed to succeed in the real world as a freelancer.
• Being a great videographer and knowing what to charge and the acceptable pressure and time requirements that most videographers will be under is also essential to becoming a professional.
• Build an attractive portfolio and put your knowledge into practice during the course, by working with external companies and creating projects for industry clients. This intense 4-week course puts you in a great position to succeed and enables you to get more time for freelance work, travel, self directed learning.
• 4-week Professional videographer course.
• 4 Full days learning from freelance videographers (over 25 years experience).
• 1-2-1 Tuition from industry professionals.
• 4K Professional broadcast equipment.
• Industry ready showreel showing off your new video editing skills.
• Telephone & email support given throughout the course.
• Business advice and freelance editing rates disclosed.
• DSLR or Video Camera (Card Based camera is recommended).
• External Hard Drive (1TB recommended).
• Editing from home will be required.