LEARN HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL
LEARN TO BE A VIDEOGRAPHER
We’ve been making most styles of video for well over a decade now and work with some of the best freelancers in London & the South East. We work in small production groups and also as independent freelancers and have a combined experience of over 25 years. We’ve produced multi camera live streaming events for Broadcast TV and smaller videos for local companies looking to publicise their business on YouTube. We have the experience, let us share this with you.
PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHER TRAINING
• Professional videographers - designed for camera operators looking for practical training.
• Gain experience in the skills needed to be a professional freelance videographer, kit selection, colour balancing, professional audio and sound design.
• Develop a comprehensive portfolio that includes short form, factual, episodic and long-form productions for film, TV and the web.
• Expert tuition to help trainees secure a job in the creative industries.
• Our hands-on training prepares the next generation of smart screen creatives for work in the real world. It builds creative and technical skills essential to succeed in today’s YouTube, Film, Television and Mobile Media Industries. Our high-caliber tuition teaches the fundamentals of storytelling, production and the business skills needed to succeed in the real world as a freelancer.
• Being a great videographer and knowing what to charge and the acceptable pressure and time requirements that most videographers will be under is also essential to becoming a professional and succeeding.
• Build an attractive portfolio and put your knowledge into practice during training, the hands on lessons put you in a great position to succeed and enables you to get more time for freelance work, travel, self directed learning.
• Professional videographer lessons.
• Full or half day lessons available from freelance videographers.
• 1-2-1 Tuition from industry professionals.
• 4K and HD Professional broadcast equipment demonstrations.
• Industry ready showreel showing off your new videography skills.
• Business advice and freelance editing rates disclosed.
• Telephone & email support.
• DSLR or Video Camera (SD card based camera is recommended).
• External Hard Drive (1TB is recommended).
• Editing from home will be required (Macbook is recommended).
• Please contact us for costs, prices vary depending on ability level.