Video & Photography Covid-19 Guidance & Best Practice:
The following guidance governs all media produced by Greenwood Media Solutions T/A: Greenwood Lifestyle Ltd.
- Please do not attend the photoshoot if you or someone in your household has had any symptoms of Corona virus in the previous 48 hours.
- If you or someone you have had direct contact with has Covid-19 symptoms you MUST self-Isolate for 10-days.
- Symptoms include: a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- All crew and ‘talent’ to sign in upon arrival (name, email, phone number) – usually kept with location reception staff.
- All crew to adhere to 2 metre social distancing rules at all times (where possible).
- Crew to wash hands on arrival and regularly with soap and water and where this is not available hand sanitiser through out the day.
- Use only the toilet outlined on the day.
- Crew not to share equipment and equipment to be wiped down with anti bacterial wipes.
- Anyone using a Lapel Microphone must wipe down with anti bacterial wipes after use.
- Keep rooms well ventilated, keeping windows and doors open where possible.
- Crew to prioritise outdoor spaces for breaks rather than internal (weather permitting).
- Those who attend the shoot will use one main entrance and exit point to the property except in the case of a fire.
- No catering – Crew to bring their own individual lunches.
- Please keep to designated areas in the building and only touch items in the building that it is necessary to do so.
- Surfaces touched by crew will be cleaned and wiped down on leaving the premises.
Phone: 020 8243 8973 / 07590 117525
Address: Greenwood Media Solutions, 2 Fernside, Oxted Road, Godstone, RH9 8AD