Video Editor Training in Surrey
• Professional video editing lesson for people looking for practical training in creative screen content.
• Gain experience in video editing, colour grading, visual effects, motion graphic integration, and sound design.
• Develop a portfolio that includes short form, factual, episodic, vlogging, and long-form productions for film, TV, and web.
• Expert tuition to help trainees secure a job in the creative industries.
• Our hands-on training prepares the next generation of smart screen creatives for work in the real world. It builds creative and technical skills essential to succeed in today’s YouTube, Film, Television, and Mobile Media Industries. Our high-caliber tuition teaches the fundamentals of storytelling, production, native video editing, and the business skills needed to succeed.
• Being a great video editor and knowing what to charge and the acceptable pressure and time requirements that most editors will be under is also essential to becoming a professional video editor.
• Build an attractive showreel and put your knowledge into practice during the lessons, by working with external companies and creating projects for industry leading clients. These lessons put you in a great position to succeed and equips you with the industry knowledge to succeed in the future.
• Full or half-day lessons available from freelance video editors.
• Industry-ready showreel showing off your new video editing skills.
• Business advice and freelance editing rates disclosed.
• Telephone & email support.
• External Hard Drive (1TB is recommended).
• Editing from home will be required (Macbook is recommended).